A complete list of the policies of John Hampden Primary School including:
- Admissions policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policies
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- Homework Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy
All the key funding reports on how much funding we received, a full breakdown of how we spent the funding (or will spend the funding), the effect of funding, and how we will make sure these improvements sustainable, including:
- Our Pupil Premium strategies and impact reports
- Supporting Educational Needs
- PE and Sport Premium
- School performance and progress
Information on how we store and use student and parent information.
At John Hampden Primary School, we regard the safeguarding of children as our main priority. We believe that we all have the right to be happy, to be safe and to learn. We all have the responsibility to make this happen.
A comprehensive set of information packs for anyone who is, or considering becoming, a school volunteer.